The Society of Arts and Crafts
175 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
Directions by Car:
From South & North
• Take Interstate 93.
• Exit at Storrow Drive.
• Stay on Storrow Drive until you reach the Arlington Street/Back Bay exit (left side exit off of Storrow).
• Make an immediate right onto Beacon Street.
• Go 1 1/2 blocks and turn left onto Clarendon Street.
• Go 3 short blocks and make a right onto Newbury Street.
• SAC is 1 1/2 blocks down on the right hand side.
• Take Mass. Turnpike (90).
• Exit at Copley Square.
• Take an immediate left onto Dartmouth Street.
• Go down 2 blocks and take a left onto Newbury Street.
• Immediately start looking for a parking space; we are located in the middle of the block on the right.
Click Here for Mapquest Directions
Directions by Public Transportation:
• Take the Green Line to Copley Square.
• Either of the T exits will put you on Boylston Street near the Boston Public Library.
• Newbury Street runs parallel to Boylston.
• Walk one block down on either Dartmouth or Exeter (away from the library and the John Hancock Tower) to Newbury
• SAC is located between Dartmouth and Exeter.
• Take the Orange Line to Back Bay station.
• Exit the station out on Dartmouth Street (Amtrak ticket window side of station).
• Walk 4 blocks, passing The Copley Plaza Hotel and Copley Square on the right and the Boston Public Library on the
left until you hit Newbury Street.
• SAC is located between Dartmouth and Exeter (on the right side of Newbury).
Click Here for MBTA Directions