Retail Gallery Jury Process
All work exhibited in the Retail Gallery at The Society of Arts and Crafts has been juried and is on consignment. Jurying takes place every 6 weeks (except in December & February). The Retail Gallery exhibits work in the following medias: ceramics, glass, wood, metal, fiber, and mixed media.
To apply please submit the following information by mail or email:
• Images of your artwork (CD with jpg images, photographs, email with attached jpgs, or a link to your website.
• Information describing all images including: artist's name, title, dimensions, materials, date of execution, retail price.
• Artist statement and/or bio.
• A list of galleries currently carrying your work.
• If you would like any of your materials returned, include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Artists will be notified within 14 working days of the jury session. If accepted, the Retail Gallery Manager will contact the artist to discuss appropriate pieces for display.
SAC reserves the right of final review upon receipt of the work. Please note that no actual work may be submitted for review unless requested by the Retail Manager. No exceptions please.
Retail applications should be addressed to:
George Summers Jr.
SAC Retail Gallery Manager
The Society of Arts and Crafts
175 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
Or emailed to:
Top Image: Jeung-Hwa Park, Hand Knit and Felted Scarf